Babies "R" Us is located within every Toys "R" Us store and has everything you’ll need for your baby from strollers, car seats, cots & cribs to nappies, toys, swings and bedding. Babies "R" Us Gift Cards are a great treat for the new and expectant parent, they’ll be able to stock up on everything they will need for their new arrival.
Visit the Babies "R" Us website: www.babiesrus.co.uk
Values Available: £20 - £240 (In £20 Gift Card denominations)
Status: In Stock
Where can I use my Babies "R" Us Gift Card?
Babies "R" Us Gift Cards can be redeemed in any Toys "R" Us store nationwide. To find your nearest store please visit the Toys "R" Us store locator.
Do Babies"R"Us Gift Cards have an expiry date?
Yes, Babies "R" Us Gift Cards have a 2 year expiry date. To check the balance of your Babies "R" Us Gift Card click HERE.
Babies "R" Us Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Toys ‘R’ Us and Babies ‘R’ Us Gift Cards are issued by Toys ‘R’ Us Ltd., Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4UB.
2. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, or charge card.
3. The Toys ‘R’ Us and Babies ‘R’ Us Gift Cards can only be used in Toys ‘R’ Us stores within the UK.
4. The card must be present for all transactions.
5. The balance on the card can be used for in-store purchases as full or part payment.
6. The amount credited to or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction.
7. Toys ‘R’ Us cannot be held responsible for lost/stolen cards. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.
8. Toys ‘R’ Us Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. Notification of changes will be displayed at the Customer Service Desk in all Toys ‘R’ Us stores.
9. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and consequently change cannot be given.
10. These terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
11. The card and balance will expire 2 years from the date the card was last used. Balance enquiries are not considered use.
12. Your gift card is valuable, so treat it like cash.