At Voucher Express, we recognise that that there's a lot on everyone's mind just now.
Within the UK, our service to you has not been impacted and deliveries are continuing to be made normally. We have, however, updated some of our processes to continue to prioritise the well being of both our customers and that of our amazing team.
Our delivery partners have implemented some changed procedures;
Royal Mail has issued the following statement on the safety of receiving parcels;
"Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water".
Royal Mail are offering contact free delivery which means that for the moment, you will not be asked to sign for your delivery on the hand-held device. We will normally receive a photo of your parcel at your doorstep as proof of delivery instead.
Steps we've taken
- Extensively communicated to all our people the importance of following basic hygiene protocols in line with World Health Organisation and Pubic Health England guidance. This particularly focuses on hand hygiene and an emphasis on the importance of spacial separation.
- As you'd expect we now operate in a strictly controlled environment with extensive use of protective screens, mandatory face coverings and daily temperature checks.
- Split key teams into separate geographic locations to mitigate against the risk of whole teams becoming non-operative in the event of an infection or exposure.
- We're constantly monitoring supply lines and evaluating any disruption to processes and systems.
- As a digital agency, there are many functions that we can perform remotely so we also have a large number of staff currently homeworking.
Keeping you in the know on Retail Store Info
Stores have now re-opened in the UK, subject to government guidelines. If we hear any updates and information regarding stores or retail Gift Cards, we'll post an update on this page but please be aware that with the situation constantly evolving, the info here may not always be entirely up to date.
Last updated: 7th July 2021
- Argos - Argos gift cards are usually valid for 3 years. View their latest updates here.
- Ask Italian - Ask Italian gift cards are usually valid for 18 months. For their latest Covid-19 updates, please check here.
- B&Q - B&Q gift cards are usually valid for 5 years. Their gift cards and eGift cards can redeemed in-store or online. To see B&Q's latest updates on the changes they have made to make their stores safe, please click here.
- Bentalls - if your gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that it will still be accepted now they have re-opened. You can check their latest updates here.
- Clarks - Clarks gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Please note that you can only use Clarks gift cards in-store. You can check their latest updates here.
- Cineworld - Cineworld gift cards that expired during lockdown have been extended until 31st December 2021. cinemas are now open in the UK. If your gift card expired during cinema closures, Cineworld will arrange a replacement gift card. To view their latest updates, please check here.
- Costa - Costa gift cards are usually valid for 12 months. Check here for their latest updates.
- DECATHLON - Decathlon gift cards are usually valid for 2 years. Find their latest updates here.
- De Vere Hotels - De Vere gift cards are usually valid for 12 months. Take a look at their latest updates here.
- Ernest Jones - Ernest Jones gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Read their latest update here.
- Eurostar are still operating but on a much reduced timetable that is only intended for essential travel only. To see how your travel plans may be impacted, please check their latest updates here.
- Fat Face - Fat Face gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Check out their latest updates here including details on opening hours for your local store. Physical gift cards are not currently available on Voucher Express but you can buy their eGift cards here.
- Fenwick - if your gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that they will still be accepted now stores are open. You can check their latest update here.
- Foot Locker - Foot Locker gift cards usually have no expiry. Check to see if your local store is open here.
- GAP - GAP Gift Cards can be used in-store up until the end of September when stores begin to close. After this time, there will be a refund scheme in place to allow anyone owning a GAP Gift Card to get a full refund on the value of the card.
- Great British Pub Card - Great British Pub Card gift cards are if your gift card expired during lockdown, you can use it now as the validity period has been extended to ensure that you don't miss out.
- Great British Restaurant Card - you can check your gift card balance here. We're really looking forward to welcome you back and we've been working hard behind the scenes on the new Pub Safe promise to make sure you and our teams are as safe as possible in the pub environment you know and love. Please check the pub finder on our websites to see which pubs and restaurants are open near you.
- H. Samuel - H. Samuel gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Check out their latest updates here.
- Halfords - Halfords gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Stores have re-opened. You can also use the stores for click and collect and for Drive In fit and repair services. Gift cards and eGift cards cannot currently be spent online but Halfords will extend validity on their gift cards to ensure you can still spend them when their stores fully re-open. To see their latest updates, please click here.
- Harvey Nichols - Harvey Nichols gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. You can read their latest updates on store openings here.
- Hobbycraft - check info on individual stores here.
- Homesense - Homesense gift cards are usually have no expiry date. You can view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here.
- IKEA - gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online and there is no expiry date. You can read their latest updates explaining the changes they have made to protect staff and customers here.
- Inspire Travel Card - Inspire Travel Card gift cards are usually valid for 18 months. You can read their latest Covid-19 statement here.
- John Lewis - John Lewis gift cards are usually valid for 24 months. Their gift cards can be redeemed online and in-store at John Lewis and Waitrose. You can review their latest statement here.
- JoJo Maman Bebe - stores are now re-open. Their Gift Cards will expire 12 months after the date of issue.
- Joules - check for their latest updates regarding store openings here. Joules Gift Cards will expire 24 months from the last transaction.
- lastminute.com - for their latest updates, check here.
- Love2shop - please note that if your Love2shop voucher is due to expire at the end of March 2021, the validity period will be extended another 3 months until the end of June 2021.
- M&S - take a look at their latest updates here. M&S Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction.
- National Book Tokens - check with your local bookstore to see if they are open. Alternatively, you can still spend your book tokens online at Blackwells.
- National Trust - some locations have re-opened but check on the National Trust website to see if you need to book beforehand before making a trip. To review their latest updates, please check here.
- New Look - check their latest updates, including whether your local store is open here.
- Next - to view their latest updates, check here.
- Pizza Express - check here for their latest Covid-19 update.
- Primark - all gift cards and eGift cards that were due to expire in February 2020 have now been extended until February 2022. Check their latest updates here.
- Record Tokens - check with your local store is open before visiting. You can still spend them online at Banquet Records, Reflex Record Shop, What Records and The Rock Box.
- Restaurant Choice - If your Gift Card has expired during lockdown, you can call their customer service team on +44 (0) 330 123 3471 for assistance.
- River Island - check the latest updates here.
- Screwfix are accepting orders in-store, but would prefer you to use the click and collect and home delivery services if you can. Check for their latest updates here.
- Selfridges - view their latest updates here.
- Sports Direct - check their delivery information here. Sports Direct Gift Cards will expire 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Ted Baker - for their latest updates, click here.
- Ticketmaster - for the latest info from Ticketmaster, please refer to their statement online.
- Theatre Tokens - You will be able to spend your previously bought Theatre Tokens now theatres have re-opened, as they have no expiry date. You can view their FAQ's here.
- TKMaxx - view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here. TKMaxx Gift Cards do not have an expiry date.
- Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions on their gift cards. You can check out their full statement on Covid-19 here.
- Wagamama - you can view the safety precautions and FAQ's here. Due to running contact free orders, gift cards are not accepted.
- Whistles - gift cards can only be redeemed in-store. You can read their latest updates on store re-openings here.
- WHSmith - take a look at their latest updates here. The WHSmith Gift Card will expire after 24 months of consecutive non-use.
- The White Company - you can use your White Company gift cards in-store and online. For further updates, please click here.
- Wickes gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you will be able to use your gift card now stores have re-opened. There latest updates are here.
We also have a range of digital eGift Cards available, which can be conveniently delivered right to your loved ones email inbox.