At Voucher Express we recognise that that there's a lot on everyone's mind just now. Within the UK, our service to you has not been impacted and deliveries are continuing to be made normally. We have, however, updated some of our processes to continue to prioritise the wellbeing of both our customers and that of our amazing team.
Our delivery partners have implemented some changed procedures. Royal Mail has issued the following statement on the safety of receiving parcels:
"Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water".
For more on this, visit Royal Mail online
. Royal Mail are offering contact free delivery, which means that for the moment, you will not be asked to sign for your delivery on the hand-held device. We will normally receive a photo of your parcel at your doorstep as proof of delivery instead.
Steps we've taken
- Extensively communicated to all our people the importance of following basic hygiene protocols in line with World Health Organisation and Pubic Health England guidance. This particularly focuses on hand hygiene and an emphasis on the importance of spatial separation.
- Split key teams into separate geographic locations to mitigate against the risk of whole teams becoming non-operative in the event of an infection or exposure.
- We're constantly monitoring supply lines and evaluating any disruption to processes and systems.
- As a digital agency, there are many functions that we can perform remotely so we also have a large number of staff currently homeworking.
Keeping you in the know on Retail Store Info
If we hear about store updates or any update regarding retail Gift Cards, we'll post an update on this page but please be aware that with the situation constantly evolving, the info here may not always be 100% up to date.
Last updated: 22nd June 2020
- Arcadia Group - almost al stores in England and Northern Irelansd are now open. This includes Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Evans, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis and Outfit. Gift Cards can still be redeemed online. Check here for their latest COVID-19 update.
- Argos have re-opened selected stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland but they will only be open for the collection of pre-paid online orders and for returns. View their latest updates here.
- ASK Italian restaurants are all closed and Gift Cards cannot be spent whilst they are closed. However, all gift cards and codes due to expire between 18th March 2020 and 30th June 2020 will be given a new expiry date of 30th September 2020.For more info and for their latest COVID-19 updates, please check here.
- B&Q stores have re-opened. Their Gift Cards and eGift cards can be redeemed in-store or online. To see B&Q's latest updates on how they have made changes to make their stores safe, please check here.
- Bentalls stores have now re-opened. If your Gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that it will stil be accepted now. You can check their latest updates here.
- DECATHLON - many stores have now re-opened. Find their latest updates here.
- Debenhams have re-opoened selected stores. Check here for their latest updates.
- Ernest Jones stores have now re-opened. However Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable from Voucher Express. You can read their latest update here.
- Eurostar are still operating but on a much reduced timetable that is only intended for essential travel. To see how your travel plans may be impacted, please check their latest update here.
- Fat Face stores are gradually being re-opened. Check out their latest updates here including details on opening hours for your local store. Physcial Gift Cards are not currently avaulable for sale on Voucher Express but you can but buy their eGift Cards here.
- Fenwick stores have now re-opened. If your Gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that it will stil be accepted now. You can check their latest updates here.
- Foot Locker - selected shops are now re-opening. For their latest updates, please take a look here.
- GAP - selected stores have now re-opened. Check out their latest updates here.
- Great British Pub Card - right now all pubs are closed but when they re-open, you will be able to use your Gift Card, even if it has expired during the lockdown, as the validity period will be extended to make sure you don't lose out.
- Great British Restaurant Card - We are pleased to announce that we are extending expiry on all GREENE KING / GREAT BRITISH PUB CARD gift cards. If you hold an active gift card that had not expired prior to 21st March 2020, and was purchased prior to 6th July 2020, you will have an additional six months to redeem that card. You can check your gift card balance online here. We’re really looking forward to welcoming you back and we’ve been working hard behind the scenes on the new Pub Safe promise to make sure you and our teams are as safe as possible in the pub environment you know and love. Please check the pub finder on our websites to see which pubs and restaurants are open near you.
- H.Samuel stores have now re-opened. However Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable from Voucher Express. You can check out their latest update here.
- Halfords stores are open but most stores are not open for general browsing. You can use the stores for click and collect only and for Drive in, fit and repair services. Gift Cards and eGift cards cannot currently be spent online but Halfords will extend validity on their Gift Cards to ensure you can still spend them when their stores fully re-open. To see their latest updates, please check here.
- Harvey Nichols stores will be opening in a phased approach with the flagship Knightsbridge store opening first on Monday 15th June. Please contact the Harvey Nichols Customer Service Team by email or call +44(0) 207 259 444 for assistance on how to use your Harvey Nichols Gift Card towards an online purchase. You can read their latest updates on store openings here.
- Hobbycraft stores in England and Northern Ireland are open again. Check tfor info on individual stores here.
- Homesense stores are open again. You can view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here.
- IKEA stores in England and Northern Ireland are now open again. Gift Cards can be redeemed in store or online and there is no expiry. You can read their latest updates explaning changes they've made to protect staff and customers here.
- Inspire Travel Card - you can read their latest COVD-19 statement here.
- John Lewis stores are gradually re-opening. Their Gift Cards can be redeemed online at John Lewis and in-store at Waitrose and John Lewis. You can review their latest statement here.
- JoJo Maman Bébé are now re-opening selected stores. For their latest updates and to see if your local store is open, please take a look here.
- Joules are graudually re-opening their stores. Check for their latest updates regarding store re-openings here.
- lastminute.com - for their latest updates, check here.
- M&S - Foodhalls are open for business as usual and clothing stores have re-opened in England, Northern Ireland and Wales. Take a look at their latest updates here.
- Matalan stores are open in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and most stores have re-opened in Scotland too. Check out their latest updates here.
- National Book Tokens - some book stores are still closed but most have re-opened. Check with your local bookstore to see if they are open. Alternatively, you can still spend your book tokens online at Blackwells.
- National Trust Gift Cards - All houses, shops and cafés are closed right now but many gardens and gates parks are starting to re-open. To review their latest updates, please check here.
- New Look have re-opened selected stores. Check their latest updates including whether your local store is open here.
- Next shops are graudually re-opening. If you have a Gift Card that expired whiles shops were closed, don't worry as you will be able to spend it in-store now. For their latest updates, check here.
- Oasis has sadly now gone into administration. Gift Cards can no longer be purchased or redeemed. If you have an unspent Oasis Gift Card or eGift Card, you will need to contact the Oasis and Warehouse support line on 0808 178 3018. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- Pizza Express have advised that all Gift Cards and eGifts due to expire between 25th March and 30th June 2020 have now been extended through to 31st December 2020. Customers do not need to do anything to benefit from this as the extension will be automatic. Check here for their latest COVID-19 update.
- Primark stores are open again. If your Gift Card expired whilst stores were closed, don't worry because Primark will be adding an additional 12 months to the validity period for all their Gift cards and eGift cards. Check their latest updates here.
- Record Tokens - some shops have re-opened but we'd recommend checking your local store is open before visiting. You can still spend them online at Banquet Records, Reflex Record Shop, What Records and The Rock Box.
- Restaurant Choice - all restaurants that accept Restaurant Choice Gift Cards are closed. If your Gift Card has expired during lockdown, you can call their customer service team on +44 (0) 330 123 3471.
- River Island stores are gradually re-opening. Check their latest updates here.
- Screwfix are now offering a click and collect and home delivery service only. As their Gift cards can only be redeemed in store, this means they cannot be used right now. They have a 5 year validity period though so you will be able to spend them when stores re-open. Check their latest updates here.
- Selfridges stores are all open again. You can view their latest updates here.
- Sports Direct shops are re-opening gradually. Take a look at their latest update here.
- Ted Baker stores are gradually re-opening. If your Gift Card expired while the stores were closed, please contact the Ted Baker customer service team to see if they can help. For their latest updates, please check here.
- Ticketmaster - for the latest info from Ticketmaster, please refer to their statement online. You can also check out their comprehensive information portal for information on cancelled and rescheduled events.
- Theatre Tokens - all theatres are currently closed but you will be able spend your Theatre Tokens when theatres re-open as they do not expire. For their latest COVID-19 info, please take a look here.
- TK Maxx stores are open again. You can view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here.
- Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions on their Gift Cards. Please check their statement and instructions on how to benefit from this.
- Warehouse has sadly now gone into administration. Gift Cards can no longer be purchased or redeemed. If you have an unspent Warehouse Gift Card or eGift Card, you will need to contact the Oasis and Warehouse support line on 0808 178 3018. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- Whistles have now re-opened selected stores. Gift Cards can only be redeemed in store. You can read their latest updates on store re-openings here.
- WHSmith stores are gradually re-opening. However WHSmith Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable from Voucher Express. Take a look at their latest update including info on store re-openings here.
- Wickes stores have re-opened. Wickes Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online but you will be able to use your Gift Card when stores re-open, or if you would prefer a refund on your Gift Card, please contact Wickes directly. Their latest updates are here.
We also have a range of digital eGift Cards available, which can be delivered by straight to your loved one's inbox.