At Voucher Express we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
This site is operated by Voucher Express, Metcalfe House, 23h Kirkgate, Ripon.
- Voucher Express are responsible for processing any orders placed on this site. For the purposes of current data protection legislation, Voucher Express are the Data Controller.
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our Site:
- Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Personal Message (if any).
- We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as: your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We will use your Data:
- For the purpose of fulfilling your order
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
And where you have consented:
- To provide you with information on offers and competitions
We will only retain your Data in a form that identifies you for as long as necessary for each of the purposes outlined above.
Your Data is processed by us:
- To fulfil the contract to deliver the products and services you have selected.
- For our legitimate interests in relation to the management, operation and enhancement of our website.
- In the case of marketing and promotional material sent to you by email, on the basis of your consent.
We disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Our service providers, these third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform tasks on our behalf in relation to fulfilling your order and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They are: -
- Global Payments, The Observatory, 7 - 11 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. For the purposes of processing card payments.
- Mailjet, 13-13bis, rue de l’Aubrac – 75012 Paris, France. For the purpose of distributing email communications.
- PCA Predict, Waterside, Basin Road, Worcester, WR5 3DA. PCA provide the address lookup service user on our website.
- Experian, The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ. For the purpose of performing fraud checks.
- Public authorities or judicial authorities (where disclosure is required by law or is necessary so that we can enforce our legal rights, or so that third parties can enforce their legal rights, or so that public authorities can exercise their functions in the public interest).
We do not transfer your personal information, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Current legislation provides you with the following rights concerning your data.
a. The right of withdrawal
b. The right to be informed
c. The right of access
d. The right to rectification
e. The right to erasure
f. The right to restrict processing
g. The right to data portability
h. The right to object
i. Rights in relation to automated processing
If you wish to exercise these rights please use the contact details below. Depending on the legal bases for processing, all may not necessarily apply.
We do not currently use automated decision making or processing systems in providing our products and services.
This website is not intended to offer services to anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and you are concerned that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
You can contact us using by using any of the contact details below -
Post: DPO, Voucher Express, Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate, Ripon North Yorkshire, HG4 1PB